ALCOHOL TESTING OPTIONS
BreathScan Alcohol Detector Order Online
The BreathScan Alcohol Detector is U.S. Patented and is probably one of the most tested devices of its kind. Numerous independent laboratory tests have established the reliability of the BreathScan tester. These tests have found BreathScan to have a high degree of accuracy and reliability. The BreathScan Alcohol Detector has been on the market since 1987.
Available with detection cutoffs of breath alcohol levels of .02%
Easy to Use
- Wait 15 minutes after the last alcoholic drink (alcohol takes about 15 minutes to commence absorption into your system) OR drink a glass of water before taking the test.
- Squeeze middle of the outer plastic tube between thumb and forefinger to break inner glass ampoule containing yellow crystals. SQUEEZE ONLY ONCE. DO NOT CRUSH OR BEND TUBE. Use tester immediately.
- Take a deep breath and blow, in one continuous breath, for 12 seconds through the end of the tube designated by an arrow. BLOW VERY HARD. EXHALE THROUGH TUBE, DO NOT INHALE. Shake tester to distribute crystals evenly, wait two minutes. Identify any color change amongst a majority of the crystals.
- Crystals in the .02% tester will become white or ash at an alcohol level of .02% or greater.
AlcoScreen Saliva Test Strips: non-DOT Order Online
A simple 2-minute saliva screening test for the detection of blood alcohol.
- 24 individually packaged tests.
- CLIA Waived
Easy to use:
- West test pad with saliva for 5 seconds than remove. Start timer.
- At 2 minutes, compare color of test pad to the color chart on the test package.
- Estimate BAC by reading the number printed below the color block that best matches the color of the test pad.
- NEGATIVE: No color change on test pad
- POSITIVE: Test pad changes color at 2 minutes.
AlcoScreen 02: DOT approved Order Online
- 24 individually packaged tests
- CLIA Waived
Fast and easy to use:
- Wet test pad with saliva for 5 seconds, than remove and start timer
- At 4 minutes read results
- a distinct colored line indicates blood alcohol concentration is greater than or equal to 0.02% BAC
ALCOMATE Premium 7000 Breath Alcohol Tester Order Online
Simple 1 button operation that requires no calibration service to use. The PRISM Calibration Sensor is easily replaceable, and features automatic power-down functionality. Kit includes Breathalyzer, user’s manual, 2 x AA Batteries, 55 x mouthpieces, 1 pre-installed Sensor Module (PRISM), 1 additional Sensor Module, hard plastic carrying case, car adapter, and handstrap.
- DOT approved for law enforcement (accuracy+_ 0.01 at 0.10% BAC)
- Meets US Coast Guard Requirements
- ISO 9002 Certified
- Cumulative test counter/audible alerts/low battery indicator
- One-way flow mouthpieces/internal mouthpiece storage slot